You Want to Make Money ?

Sunday, December 6, 2009

How to Host your Template Images in Blogger Unlimited Bandwitdh

This post explains how to host your template or any other images in blogger without any bandwidth limitations:-

bloggertricksonline.blogspot.com

If you are a regular reader of Blogger Tricks, you probably know that previously I had many problems hosting my template images. A year back, I used photobucket to host my template images.. but, the problem with photobucket and many other free image hosts is their bandwidth limitations. Once, you exceed a specific amount of bandwidth, your images won't show, instead.. an irritating ' bandwidth exceeded' image shows. Next, after that I tried to create.. like a new photobucket account per each template.. but, that also exceeded in a matter a couple of weeks.
Not only me, my other blogger template designers are also struggling to find a reliable, free image host with unmetered bandwidth.

I tried to upload the images to blogger and copy the image url from the status bar and use it in templates.. but it didn't worked. But, recently I came to know that we can actually host the images( large) in blogger and hotlink,use them in templates, forums,etc.

Here is the trick..

As usual, create a new post in blogger and upload your template images to that post... but don't publish it... keep it as a draft.
Once you completed uploading all the images, Open each image in a new window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SEO BLOGGER TRICKS | TIPS ONLINE FOREX TRADING